Episode 76 Behind the Scenes LIVE with Angela Wolf …
Part 1: Sewing Events & Expos
Joining sewer’s from all over the world online is fabulous, but joining a sewing expo or event in person is so much fun! I am starting a series on Sewing Expo’s and Events in order to help you choose the right event, how much the event really cost, taking a look at the instructors and projects. There are so many things you can do in advance to make sure you make the most of your event!
This episode discusses searching out the event and make sure the event offers what you are looking for:
- Sewing Expo’s typically offer classes and a showroom with vendors. You can usually purchase a general ticket for a minimal fee which allows you to walk the show floor, shop with the vendors, visit free shows on the main stage, and more.
- Check the price of general mission
- Check the vendor list
- Check the instructors list and class options
- Sewing Events sponsored by machine dealers usually offer you to play on some of the best machines in the industry.
- Check if there is 1 person per machine or more
- How long are the classes and are you required to take all of them
- Will you be taking home finished projects
Upcoming Sewing Expos I will be attending in 2018:
Special’s of the Week:
- Daylight Company is offering a FABULOUS 20% OFF to all of you! Use coupon code: angelawolf2018
- 15% OFF Essential Guide to Sewing with Knits online class with coupon code: knits15
- NEW AMAZON PAGE: Angela Wolf’s Influencer page is a great place to find gift sewing supplies, travel, lifestyle, & gift ideas!
Previous Blog Posts …
Episode 80 Behind the Scenes LIVE with Angela Wolf Let's talk ... Mother's Day Recap, Interview with Dawn and Myra from The Sewing Blab Duelling Designs , the results are in with the turtleneck upcycle into a boatneck top, announcing the AMAZING Brother...
Episode 79 Behind the Scenes LIVE with Angela Wolf To fray the jean hem or not to fray! Let's go for it
Happy Sunday -